Testing and Analysis
Microbac Analytica offers a range of laboratory services to contract customers requiring wastewater and microbiological analysis.
Click here to see our UKAS schedule of accreditation.
Accredited Laboratory services include:
- Testing of Food Samples for bacterial loading.
- Shelf Life Assessment of Food and Food Products.
- Environmental Swabs of Food Production Areas.
- Potable water testing for microbical contaminants.
- Testing of recreational waters, including spas, swimming pools and bathing lakes for microbiological load.
In addition Microbac Analytica can provide the following, non-accredited services:
- Analysis of wastewater samples for BOD, COD, SS and nutrient content.
- POLYTOX and NITROSEED toxicity testing.
- Bench scale biodegradability studies for characterisation of wastewater and provision of data for treatment plant design.
- Specific chemical analysis of wastewater samples.
- Microscopic assessment of treatment plant biomass.
- Filamentous identification and provision of remedial treatment protocols to eradicate foaming and bulking problems in wastewater treatment plants.
- Microbiological challenge testing, including the Japanese seal test, for determining the biocidal efficacy of a wide range of materials and products containing antibacterial compounds.
- Efficacy testing of disinfectants and sanitisers, including the European Suspension Test.
- Testing for Legionella in Water.
- Sick Building Investigation.